Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania Asset Protection, Elder Law, Estate Planning, and Probate Attorney
Cardinal Estate Planning focuses on elder law, asset protection, estate planning, probate, and closely related practice areas. We help families throughout northeast and central Pennsylvania find answers to difficult questions, including:
- How can I protect my assets against the cost of long-term care and other threats?
- If I become incapacitated, can I ensure people I trust will be able to make financial and medical decisions on my behalf?
- What can I do to protect my assets after my spouse has already entered the nursing home?
- How can I make sure my assets will go to the people I want after I pass away?
- Can I protect my loved ones’ inheritance from divorce, creditors, and other threats?
- What is involved in settling an estate through probate or administering a trust?
- Can I leave an inheritance for my disabled loved one without jeopardizing her eligibility for Medicaid and SSI?
- How can I leave a legacy for my family and ensure my wishes will be carried out?
To help you find answers to questions like these—the kinds of questions that keep you up at night—we will work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your concerns and hopes for the future. Then, will we create a customized plan to address your concerns and achieve all of your goals.
To learn more about who we are and how we can protect your loved ones, assets, and legacy, we invite you to explore this site. Better yet, why not attend one of our upcoming seminars, or call us to schedule a consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person.
Let’s talk soon.
Nicholas D. Lutz, Esq.
A lifelong resident of Pennsylvania, attorney Nick Lutz focuses on elder law, asset protection, estate planning, and closely related practice areas. Over the course of his career he has helped hundreds of families in northeast and central Pennsylvania protect their assets from nursing home costs and enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a comprehensive estate plan in place for the future.